Friday, September 5, 2008

The Party's Over

We went back to shoot our final on-camera reports for Friday's morning show a couple hours later.  In no time, the Xcel Energy Center had begun the process of returning to it's normal form. The clean up crew was working on getting all of the (popped) balloons into the trash.  Chairs were being folded and the red carpet started to disappear.  We incorporated the new look of the X into our work as it was unavoidable to pretend that the convention was still happening.  

I also shot some on-camera reports and we had to search all over the arena to find the right angle and background for a story from earlier in the week that I wanted to "front" as they say in the industry.  It has been quite a week.  I will have some "final thoughts" and post my reel showcasing some of the stories we did this week soon.

No comments: